Monday, December 28, 2009

December 22 and 23

December 22: Startup/Business


I know of a cool little production company that's been doing some good work with a guy named Josh Shipp, and I like what he has to say. His advice videos to teenagers crack me up - not sure what that says about me, but trust me, his stuff is good. He was also nominated as one of Inc. magazine's top 30 under 30 entrepreneurs of 2009.


Josh is quirky, a little silly and gives smart answers to tough questions. If you have teenagers, check him out. And if you don't, well, you should still check him out.


www.heyjosh.com


December 23: Web Tool


Mint.com


My brother-in-law introduced me to Mint.com when I was home for Christmas last year, and I've used it ever since. I actually like the reminders, and I love being able to see everything - my credit cards, investments, accounts - in one glance. I could have used this a long time ago.

No comments: