Tuesday, December 15, 2009

December 15: Best packaging

Howdy. We're about halfway now, and I have to say, it's been a struggle to post every day. Way to go, daily bloggers.

It's been a good day - I just got my hair cut, I'm having one of my favorite Breakfast Wrap burritos and I just put some champagne in the freezer before I head out in a bit. Last night, Erica and I caught up on Glee and watched an episode of Friday Night Lights. We're not crazy TV people, but we might be just a teensy bit obsessed with those shows. Watch them if you can. Especially FNL.

December 15: Best packaging

We started buying milk in the old-fashioned glass containers earlier this year, and while it's freakin' expensive, I love the fact that I'm buying milk from a farm and not wasting anything. Kind of makes me feel like Laura Ingalls Wilder. Well, probably more like Nellie, since she would get hers from the store.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

For a few years, my parents would drive a couple of hours to a farm that sold raw milk. The stuff was fantastic. And yes, we drank it out of glass bottles. (You have to skim the milk, or the cream rises to the top.) That experience WILL take you back to Little House on the Prairie.

By the way, some of the best chocolate milk I've ever tasted in my life was made with the unpasteurized stuff. Mmmmm.