Monday, December 7, 2009

Blog Challenge 09 - December 6 & 7

Yesterday was a busy day - in the way you wish all days could be busy - and I didn't have time or energy to post. So today's a two-fer!

December 6: Workshop or Conference

I didn't spend much time in workshops or conferences this year; however, I did go to a women's retreat for my church and, though it was a pretty low-key weekend, I took a lot away from the time spent with the ladies from The Well and the speaker. She covered a few interesting, influential women in the Bible, and by far, my favorite was the story of Jesus and the Samaritan woman at the well.

Jesus was a little cryptic, talking about living water and telling her about herself. But despite her story (and his mysterious words), this woman was not afraid to be herself, ask him questions and, ultimately, believe. (John 4:1-42)


December 7: Blog Find of the Year

It's a tie. Design*Sponge (thanks, Amber!) and What I Wore. Love them both!

No comments: